We’ve been nominated

Edublog AwardsOur class blog has been nominated in the 2009 Edublog Awards in the ‘Best class blog’ category.  It is an honour to be nominated for the second year running in this category.  If you would like to vote for this class blog, then please visit this site.  Remember you can only have one vote per IP address, which means only one vote from our school computers.  We need your parents and friends to vote from their home and work computers or from their iPhones.  Here is the link for voting for our class blog, Technology in the Classroom.

We have also had one of our students’ blogs nominated, Jessica, so the same applies. Only one vote from school so we need lots of votes from home computers, community computers, work computers and iPhones.  Here is the link to vote for Jess.

Voting closes at 12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday 16 December and the awards are announced shortly thereafter.  Both winners and those who were nominated will receive badges to display proudly on their blog.

7 Comments »

1. Lizzie Said,

December 13, 2009@ 2:20 pm      

I love your blog and you were a sure to be nominated! I voted for you and I hope you win! Regardless what happens you have a wonderful class blog.

~ Lizzie :)

2. Keegan Said,

December 14, 2009@ 10:00 pm      

Omg i voted for you. you have the best blog ever

3. Caroline Said,

December 21, 2009@ 10:34 pm      

Congratulations Miss W. Beside the nomination prize I also noticed all your awards you have received! Your flag counter is full of all these different countries I don’t even know. You must have a lot of visits, I see why, you have a very nice blog.
    -Caroline

4. seawolf Said,

December 29, 2009@ 12:25 am      

Congratulations Miss. W!
    That’s such an honor to be nominated for the best class blog award again! Your blog is awesome so it does not surprise me…
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I added the sources from where I took the pictures for my Photo Story. My whole class also used a citing source , Noodle Tools, to cite the websites from which the information in our Photo Stories came from.
    -Dominique

5. inpi Said,

January 2, 2010@ 7:54 pm      

Congratulations for the Nomination!
    I can’t answer you about the french podcasts as my twitter isn’t sending any messages since I changed to seesmic;, here goes the link I found:
    http://www.miroguide.com/search?query=Learning+French&submit=Search
    It was great to see your comments on my class blog: on Monday I’ll show my students how global conviviality works and they will be able to answer.
    Ines

6. Joshua Said,

February 17, 2010@ 6:40 pm      

Hi I’m Josh and I’m from Adelaide. I like your blog and hope to get my own one day. I would like to enter one of you challenges sum time this year.
    Please contact me at ricmac.edublogs.org

7. alexf45 Said,

March 1, 2011@ 3:00 pm      

good job every one

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI