Tuesday 8 December is your last chance to nominate blogs under many categories for the ‘Edublogs Awards 2009‘.
My nominations are included here:
- Best individual blog – Sue Waters
- Best individual tweeter – ShellTerrell
- Best class blog – Mrs Yollis’ grade 3 class
- Best student blog – Jess Jessica is a student in my class who only began blogging in March this year and has certainly extended her global connections through this new technology.
- Best resource sharing blog – Larry Ferlazzo
- Best teacher blog – Kim Cofino
- Best educational tech support blog – Edublogger
- Best educational use of audio – Get Smart podcasts
- Best educational use of video / visual – Tom Barrett – interesting ways
- Best educational wiki – EdOrigami