No challenge this week

I’ve noticed there are some schools taking part who are a bit behind in the blogging challenge – they may have had two weeks holidays somewhere in October – so I decided no challenge this week.  But that doesn’t mean you can’t visit lots of other blogs and leave some great comments.  I know there were lots of posts about Halloween – I wonder if this is celebrated the same way in different countries of the world?

Just a warning though about our last two challenges. 

The second last (penultimate) one is going to involve lots of research on a topic of interest to you – in other words free choice.  So start getting organized for this post that will need at least 4 paragraphs of writing.  But don’t publish it  until you see what else you need to include with the writing.

The last challenge will be filling in a survey about the blogging challenge.  There will be one survey for teachers and a separate one for students. So put on the thinking caps – good and bad points about the blogging challenge, ways to improve etc.

6 Comments »

1. Elliot Said,

November 6, 2009@ 2:21 am      

Don’t forget about anteprepenultimate (the 3rd last something). My band teacher came up with that. Anyways, no challenge, aww… :(

2. liri Said,

November 7, 2009@ 6:37 pm      

Hi Miss Wyatt what is the website to get the avatars like Jessica’s, Bessie’s, Skye’s and Allira’s Blog. Is it to late to join the blogging Challange? My blog URL is
    http://liri.edublogs.org/

Bye :)

3. Miss W. Said,

November 7, 2009@ 7:25 pm      

Sorry Elliot, but always nice to have a holiday once in a while.

4. Miss W. Said,

November 7, 2009@ 7:27 pm      

Hi liri,
    The challenge finishes inabout one week but feel free to do any of the activities on the pages of my class blog. Here is the URL for the avatar – http://www.moeruavatar.com/index_en.shtml

5. Jessica Said,

November 9, 2009@ 2:09 pm      

This has been a highlight for me this fall. I have to admit – I’m dreadfully sorry that the challenges are drawing to a close. I hope I can continue to find fresh ideas for my students to write about.

6. Luke Hocking Said,

February 28, 2011@ 6:34 pm      

Your blog is awesome. The pictures are really creative. Wait to you see our blog.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI