Can’t register for challenge??

Sue Waters from The Edublogger has told me some people are having trouble registering for the blogging challenge because Google docs is filtered in your school.  So I have included here an Excel spreadsheet for you to fill in and email back to me at tasteach56atgmaildotcom.

Also some of our younger students are having trouble knowing the difference between their email address and their blog’s URL, so maybe teachers could also fill in the spreadsheet and return to me.  This would affect those students who are already on the participant list, but have some red writing next to their name.

Register here for challenge if google docs blocked

2 Comments »

1. laurenc604 Said,

September 18, 2009@ 12:08 pm      

Hi! I am needing more bloggers for my blogging challenge, “The Big Green Help.” If you could help me “advertise,” or get bloggers, that would be great. Any ideas, posts, or comments will work.

For those of you looking for more information about this challenge, here it is:
    “The Big Green Help” blogging challenge is to help students and teachers all around the world discover what they can do to help our planet Earth. Students and teachers will also get the chance to become better bloggers through posts and comments. Challenge participants will complete a series of challenges to try to help Earth. There will be a few different categories that you can become a winner in (there will be 1-3 winners per category). Winners will receive a cool banner that they can add to the side of their blog. They will also receive more visitors to their blog, more comments, and a mention in the winner list post. The first challenge will be posted on September 25, and after that, new challenges will be posted about once a week. Sign up at the link below (To participate completely, please sign up before September 25, although later admissions are welcome):

Here’s the link to sign up:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEpfaUp2ZlJMU1p3S3pOWjNvSk5ZbFE6MA..

Here’s the link that challenges will be posted at:
    http://laurenc604.edublogs.org/

Thanks!
    ~laurenc604 :)

2. Jess Said,

September 19, 2009@ 3:23 pm      

Hi Miss.Wyatt
    I joined up to that green challenge and use your name as my tacher hope thats okay they told us to check!
    Thanks
    -Jess

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI